At this end of this month, Dude, Sweet Chocolate will no longer be occupying its retail space in Preston Center Plaza. Emily Brown, who works on retail development of Dallas’ growing chocolate chain, says that they opened the Park Cities location for the holidays and did way better than expected. Now they’re looking to open a shop in maybe Lakewood or McKinney.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.