Happy rainy Monday morning. It’s a perfect day to peruse the list of over 130 restaurants participating in DFW Restaurant Week 2013. Hurry, many of the top spots fill up fast. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market starts Aug. 12-18, 2013, but many restaurants will participate in Preview Weekend (Aug 9-11), or extend participation extend through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1. A portion of each three-course dinner and lunch menu at a special set price of either $35 or $45 per dinner (based on restaurant) will go to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need.
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
4/24/15 FriSur La Table
4/24/15 FriCook Hall
4/24/15 FriRodeo Center and Resistol Arena
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- The Met Resurfaces After 15 Years of Silence by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »