Happy rainy Monday morning. It’s a perfect day to peruse the list of over 130 restaurants participating in DFW Restaurant Week 2013. Hurry, many of the top spots fill up fast. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market starts Aug. 12-18, 2013, but many restaurants will participate in Preview Weekend (Aug 9-11), or extend participation extend through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1. A portion of each three-course dinner and lunch menu at a special set price of either $35 or $45 per dinner (based on restaurant) will go to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.