Happy rainy Monday morning. It’s a perfect day to peruse the list of over 130 restaurants participating in DFW Restaurant Week 2013. Hurry, many of the top spots fill up fast. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market starts Aug. 12-18, 2013, but many restaurants will participate in Preview Weekend (Aug 9-11), or extend participation extend through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1. A portion of each three-course dinner and lunch menu at a special set price of either $35 or $45 per dinner (based on restaurant) will go to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »