Happy rainy Monday morning. It’s a perfect day to peruse the list of over 130 restaurants participating in DFW Restaurant Week 2013. Hurry, many of the top spots fill up fast. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market starts Aug. 12-18, 2013, but many restaurants will participate in Preview Weekend (Aug 9-11), or extend participation extend through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1. A portion of each three-course dinner and lunch menu at a special set price of either $35 or $45 per dinner (based on restaurant) will go to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »