Happy rainy Monday morning. It’s a perfect day to peruse the list of over 130 restaurants participating in DFW Restaurant Week 2013. Hurry, many of the top spots fill up fast. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market starts Aug. 12-18, 2013, but many restaurants will participate in Preview Weekend (Aug 9-11), or extend participation extend through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1. A portion of each three-course dinner and lunch menu at a special set price of either $35 or $45 per dinner (based on restaurant) will go to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.