There is nothing about a cold beer and a fresh catch, fish taco from TJ’s Seafood Market on Oak Lawn I don’t like. I like it even more now that they will have these two tasty items on happy hour special every day (except Saturday) for half price from 3pm-5pm. You can always get a tilapia taco, but they will also rotate in different daily specials like halibut, tiger fish and monkfish. HH starts today and only at the Oak Lawn location.
Happy Hour at TJ’s
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Longtime HCA Administrator Named CEO of Medical City Dallas by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »