There is nothing about a cold beer and a fresh catch, fish taco from TJ’s Seafood Market on Oak Lawn I don’t like. I like it even more now that they will have these two tasty items on happy hour special every day (except Saturday) for half price from 3pm-5pm. You can always get a tilapia taco, but they will also rotate in different daily specials like halibut, tiger fish and monkfish. HH starts today and only at the Oak Lawn location.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »