If she typed it, it’s true: Culture Map’s Teresa “Gubbshoe” Gubbins reports Brian Luscher, owner of The Grape, has signed a lease for a new restaurant he plans to call Luscher’s. The space is across from the Elbow Room on Gaston Ave. Hopefully Luscher will include his new line of Lusher’s Post Oak Red Hots on the menu. I’m sure he’s got a couple other ingenious tricks up his sleeve.
Read This Next
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »