If she typed it, it’s true: Culture Map’s Teresa “Gubbshoe” Gubbins reports Brian Luscher, owner of The Grape, has signed a lease for a new restaurant he plans to call Luscher’s. The space is across from the Elbow Room on Gaston Ave. Hopefully Luscher will include his new line of Lusher’s Post Oak Red Hots on the menu. I’m sure he’s got a couple other ingenious tricks up his sleeve.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.