Meet Rachael Barbaro. She is the owner of Sugar Ray’s Bake Shop in Plano. She doesn’t know anything about boxing; her nickname is Sugar Ray. She’s been baking for a long time and decided to take her talent to the next level. This fall she will open shop at Lakeside Market in Plano. She will offer over 30 different flavors and do custom orders for specific themes. You can check her progress on her Facebook page.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- Nina Pham Is Ebola-Free. Is She a Hero? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »