Did anyone catch Friday night’s episode of Mystery Diners on Food Network? The star of the show was Zio Cecio owner/chef Francesco Farris. He suspected his chef and one of his employees were serving a secret, cash-only Tex-Mex menu on Monday evenings when Farris wasn’t in the restaurant. Apparently the duo was planning to open a Tex-Mex restaurant and they were using Zio Cecio’s kitchen and customers as practice. Farris called Charles Stiles and his crew of undercover diners to investigate and the employees were busted and fired on camera. The episode, “Menu Mayhem” will run again Wednesday at 10PM. Those employees are lucky Farris called Mystery Diner and not his relatives in Sardinia.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »