The opening of Mutt’s Canine Cantina has changed from June 12 to June 19. The open-air restaurant with a two-acre dog park be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu will feature Hypnotic Donuts (vegan options on Mondays and Tuesdays), Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, beer from local breweries, and a custom frozen custard from Henry’s Ice Cream in Plano. Use of the dog park requires a membership: $9.95 per dog/per month or one-time day-pass for $4.95 and will feature separate areas for large and small breeds. The park will feature poop-scooping attendants, so members do not have to pick up after their dogs. 2889 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75204. 214-377-8723.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.