The opening of Mutt’s Canine Cantina has changed from June 12 to June 19. The open-air restaurant with a two-acre dog park be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu will feature Hypnotic Donuts (vegan options on Mondays and Tuesdays), Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, beer from local breweries, and a custom frozen custard from Henry’s Ice Cream in Plano. Use of the dog park requires a membership: $9.95 per dog/per month or one-time day-pass for $4.95 and will feature separate areas for large and small breeds. The park will feature poop-scooping attendants, so members do not have to pick up after their dogs. 2889 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75204. 214-377-8723.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »