The opening of Mutt’s Canine Cantina has changed from June 12 to June 19. The open-air restaurant with a two-acre dog park be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu will feature Hypnotic Donuts (vegan options on Mondays and Tuesdays), Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, beer from local breweries, and a custom frozen custard from Henry’s Ice Cream in Plano. Use of the dog park requires a membership: $9.95 per dog/per month or one-time day-pass for $4.95 and will feature separate areas for large and small breeds. The park will feature poop-scooping attendants, so members do not have to pick up after their dogs. 2889 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75204. 214-377-8723.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »