The opening of Mutt’s Canine Cantina has changed from June 12 to June 19. The open-air restaurant with a two-acre dog park be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu will feature Hypnotic Donuts (vegan options on Mondays and Tuesdays), Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, beer from local breweries, and a custom frozen custard from Henry’s Ice Cream in Plano. Use of the dog park requires a membership: $9.95 per dog/per month or one-time day-pass for $4.95 and will feature separate areas for large and small breeds. The park will feature poop-scooping attendants, so members do not have to pick up after their dogs. 2889 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75204. 214-377-8723.
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- Report: Growth of Catholic Hospitals Threatens Women’s Health by Bradford Pearson
- The Night When Brooklyn Became Denton (Circa 2006) by Christopher Mosley
- Barrett Brown Writes From Jail About Profanity on the Airwaves by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off 12/18/13 by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.