There is a plastic banner reading “Prohibition” over The Chesterfield sign. Oh, if those walls could talk. The cocktail bar in downtown has seen its share of troubles. It opened with a bang in December 2011 and the partnership of Ed Bailey and Lucky Campbell has been rocky to say the least. Details developing.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »