Kyle Noonan and Josh Sepkowitz, the duo behind Bowl & Barrel, are almost ready to unlock the gates at Mutts Canine Cuisine, a restaurant attached to a sanctioned dog park. Noonan says he is pointing towards June 13. The menu features breakfast tacos, burgers, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, salads, and treats for your dog(s). The restaurant will be located on the former Hank Haney Golf Course Land at 2889 Cityplace West Blvd.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.