Kyle Noonan and Josh Sepkowitz, the duo behind Bowl & Barrel, are almost ready to unlock the gates at Mutts Canine Cuisine, a restaurant attached to a sanctioned dog park. Noonan says he is pointing towards June 13. The menu features breakfast tacos, burgers, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, salads, and treats for your dog(s). The restaurant will be located on the former Hank Haney Golf Course Land at 2889 Cityplace West Blvd.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »