Kyle Noonan and Josh Sepkowitz, the duo behind Bowl & Barrel, are almost ready to unlock the gates at Mutts Canine Cuisine, a restaurant attached to a sanctioned dog park. Noonan says he is pointing towards June 13. The menu features breakfast tacos, burgers, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, salads, and treats for your dog(s). The restaurant will be located on the former Hank Haney Golf Course Land at 2889 Cityplace West Blvd.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »