Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »