Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »