Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »