Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.