Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.