Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »