Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »