Nick Badovinus just emailed the news. He’s opening a second location of Off-Site Kitchen in “the blue building on Singleton” in the fall. He says he’s glad to be back in business with Phil Romano, co-owner of Trinity Groves. Romano gave Badovinus his first job as an executive chef at the ill-fated We/Oui or was it Oui/We? I don’t really know. I wasn’t even born then.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.