Every week or so, I get another email about Dishcrawl. I think this means it’s doing quite well. Another Dishcrawl thingy is happening on Tuesday, May 28, at 7 p.m. If you buy a ticket for $75, you’ll get to eat from three great restaurants under the span of 3 hours: Mesa, Bolsa, and Boulevardier. Only 20 tickets available, but if you want one, go here. Now.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »