We are not lacking in great places to buy wine in Dallas….from Veritas to Spec’s to Stoney’s to Sigel’s…even your neighborhood grocery stores have stocked their shelves with tasty selections from all over the world. (Have you been to the wine bar at Whole Foods in Lakewood?) However, being a wine lover and always interested in a great deal on an unusual selection I have found WTSO.com – Wines Til Sold Out. WTSO.com is an online wine store that sends emails out to their subscribers with the wine of the day, or the hour, or the half hour as it sometimes goes and you have a chance to buy it at a reduced price until they have sold out of their stock. When they sell out, they send another email with the next wine that is available until sold out. Yes, it can add up to many emails, but if you are looking for an interesting selection it is worth it. And, usually, if you buy 4 bottles shipping will be for free. Another reason I like them is because they often find a way to give back, and buying wine for a cause is always a good thing. Tomorrow, May 7, WTSO.com will partner with Music 4 More, a 501c3 that provides resources to sustain and foster under-funded music programs in schools and communities across the United States. Started in 2009, to date Music 4 More has donated 400+ music instruments to kids across the country and continues to partner with various other groups to help with veteran music therapy and awareness concerts, all to bring a brighter, music filled future to our society. Tuesday WTSO.com will give a portion of sales to Music 4 More in support of their efforts.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »