We are not lacking in great places to buy wine in Dallas….from Veritas to Spec’s to Stoney’s to Sigel’s…even your neighborhood grocery stores have stocked their shelves with tasty selections from all over the world. (Have you been to the wine bar at Whole Foods in Lakewood?) However, being a wine lover and always interested in a great deal on an unusual selection I have found WTSO.com – Wines Til Sold Out. WTSO.com is an online wine store that sends emails out to their subscribers with the wine of the day, or the hour, or the half hour as it sometimes goes and you have a chance to buy it at a reduced price until they have sold out of their stock. When they sell out, they send another email with the next wine that is available until sold out. Yes, it can add up to many emails, but if you are looking for an interesting selection it is worth it. And, usually, if you buy 4 bottles shipping will be for free. Another reason I like them is because they often find a way to give back, and buying wine for a cause is always a good thing. Tomorrow, May 7, WTSO.com will partner with Music 4 More, a 501c3 that provides resources to sustain and foster under-funded music programs in schools and communities across the United States. Started in 2009, to date Music 4 More has donated 400+ music instruments to kids across the country and continues to partner with various other groups to help with veteran music therapy and awareness concerts, all to bring a brighter, music filled future to our society. Tuesday WTSO.com will give a portion of sales to Music 4 More in support of their efforts.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »