Fairview Farms was one of the original suburban markets in North Texas and has been a home to a few vendors since 1989. But starting Saturday, April 20 at 8AM, The Collin County Farmers Market will take over the property (3314 North Central Expressway in Plano) and host a full-blown market day. They expect 25 vendors to offer local meats, eggs, produce, and other artisan products. You can view the list here. Take the kids: There will be a bounce house, pony rides, and a bungee jump. There are plans to add a community garden maintained by local Scout troops and volunteers. All produce harvested will be donated to local food banks.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »