Fairview Farms was one of the original suburban markets in North Texas and has been a home to a few vendors since 1989. But starting Saturday, April 20 at 8AM, The Collin County Farmers Market will take over the property (3314 North Central Expressway in Plano) and host a full-blown market day. They expect 25 vendors to offer local meats, eggs, produce, and other artisan products. You can view the list here. Take the kids: There will be a bounce house, pony rides, and a bungee jump. There are plans to add a community garden maintained by local Scout troops and volunteers. All produce harvested will be donated to local food banks.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.