Fairview Farms was one of the original suburban markets in North Texas and has been a home to a few vendors since 1989. But starting Saturday, April 20 at 8AM, The Collin County Farmers Market will take over the property (3314 North Central Expressway in Plano) and host a full-blown market day. They expect 25 vendors to offer local meats, eggs, produce, and other artisan products. You can view the list here. Take the kids: There will be a bounce house, pony rides, and a bungee jump. There are plans to add a community garden maintained by local Scout troops and volunteers. All produce harvested will be donated to local food banks.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.