Fairview Farms was one of the original suburban markets in North Texas and has been a home to a few vendors since 1989. But starting Saturday, April 20 at 8AM, The Collin County Farmers Market will take over the property (3314 North Central Expressway in Plano) and host a full-blown market day. They expect 25 vendors to offer local meats, eggs, produce, and other artisan products. You can view the list here. Take the kids: There will be a bounce house, pony rides, and a bungee jump. There are plans to add a community garden maintained by local Scout troops and volunteers. All produce harvested will be donated to local food banks.
4/26/15 SunMartin House Brewery
4/26/15 SunMeddlesome Moth
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »