It’s a beautiful Friday and frankly I could use a good laugh. I’m sure most of you have had a job in the restaurant at one point in your illustrious careers. I’ll go first: I worked in the kitchen of a fast food joint on Spring Valley and Coit called Drummer Boy. (I was 15) We took fresh chicken, dipped it in honey, and deep fried it. I also made apple turnovers. (And we put nasty things in the burgers of fellow students we didn’t like!) Go.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.