It’s a beautiful Friday and frankly I could use a good laugh. I’m sure most of you have had a job in the restaurant at one point in your illustrious careers. I’ll go first: I worked in the kitchen of a fast food joint on Spring Valley and Coit called Drummer Boy. (I was 15) We took fresh chicken, dipped it in honey, and deep fried it. I also made apple turnovers. (And we put nasty things in the burgers of fellow students we didn’t like!) Go.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.