Ocho went through a chef shuffle last month when chef Joel Harloff moved from his Second Floor home to Preston Center’s kitchen and bar. Let’s see if Harloff’s skills can bring Ocho out of the slump they’d been having. Last we heard, Todd Johnson called their food “flavorless,” and the “two other Tex-Mex staples, guacamole and queso, were equally frustrating.” Maybe this time the dinner menu will be a hit, instead of a hit or miss? Eat and report back, SideDishers. We’re counting on your taste buds.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »