Ocho went through a chef shuffle last month when chef Joel Harloff moved from his Second Floor home to Preston Center’s kitchen and bar. Let’s see if Harloff’s skills can bring Ocho out of the slump they’d been having. Last we heard, Todd Johnson called their food “flavorless,” and the “two other Tex-Mex staples, guacamole and queso, were equally frustrating.” Maybe this time the dinner menu will be a hit, instead of a hit or miss? Eat and report back, SideDishers. We’re counting on your taste buds.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.