Ocho went through a chef shuffle last month when chef Joel Harloff moved from his Second Floor home to Preston Center’s kitchen and bar. Let’s see if Harloff’s skills can bring Ocho out of the slump they’d been having. Last we heard, Todd Johnson called their food “flavorless,” and the “two other Tex-Mex staples, guacamole and queso, were equally frustrating.” Maybe this time the dinner menu will be a hit, instead of a hit or miss? Eat and report back, SideDishers. We’re counting on your taste buds.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »