Ocho went through a chef shuffle last month when chef Joel Harloff moved from his Second Floor home to Preston Center’s kitchen and bar. Let’s see if Harloff’s skills can bring Ocho out of the slump they’d been having. Last we heard, Todd Johnson called their food “flavorless,” and the “two other Tex-Mex staples, guacamole and queso, were equally frustrating.” Maybe this time the dinner menu will be a hit, instead of a hit or miss? Eat and report back, SideDishers. We’re counting on your taste buds.
1/25/15 SunFireWheel Brewing Co.
1/25/15 SunIrving Convention Center
2/3/15 TueCentral Market
2/7/15 SatDallas Farmers Market
2/19/15 ThuKettle Art
2/21/15 SatStoney's Wine Lounge
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- The Marvel Experience
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Chris Kyle's Accused Killer Won't Face Death Penalty by Jason Heid
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison, Looks Horrible in Mustard Yellow Jail Togs by Tim Rogers
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months In Prison by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (1/22/15) by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (1/23/15) by Jason Heid
- Notes on the Home Rule Commission Aftermath by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »