Bradford Pearson over on FrontBurner has been following the Twinkie story very closely since the beginning of Hostess’ dissolution. The evidence? Here, here, here, here, here, and oh, here. (Your theories about his Twinkie obsession are as good as mine.) The latest news on the Hostess front: they’ve been bought. By a billionaire. This means their snacks are back foreverrrrrrr.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.