I’m a little late to this celebration but I’m here now to repeat the headline: Matt McCallister (FT33) and Omar Flores (Driftwood) are two of the 100 chefs nominated for Food & Wine magazine’s The People’s Best New Chef (Southwest) Award. The promotion, I mean announcement, of the talented chefs was released yesterday and reported on DallasEater and Eatsblog (what happened to their comments option?). The success of these two Dallas chefs depends on your dedication to voting for them from this moment until March 18. Last year you failed nominees Tre Wilcox (then Marquee Grill & Bar) and Tim Byres (Smoke, Chicken Scratch). Here is the link click it and vote.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »