I’m a little late to this celebration but I’m here now to repeat the headline: Matt McCallister (FT33) and Omar Flores (Driftwood) are two of the 100 chefs nominated for Food & Wine magazine’s The People’s Best New Chef (Southwest) Award. The promotion, I mean announcement, of the talented chefs was released yesterday and reported on DallasEater and Eatsblog (what happened to their comments option?). The success of these two Dallas chefs depends on your dedication to voting for them from this moment until March 18. Last year you failed nominees Tre Wilcox (then Marquee Grill & Bar) and Tim Byres (Smoke, Chicken Scratch). Here is the link click it and vote.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- Zac Crain Announces Candidacy For 2022 District Attorney Race by Zac Crain
- The Prettiest Minute of Your Day by Krista Nightengale
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »