I’m a little late to this celebration but I’m here now to repeat the headline: Matt McCallister (FT33) and Omar Flores (Driftwood) are two of the 100 chefs nominated for Food & Wine magazine’s The People’s Best New Chef (Southwest) Award. The promotion, I mean announcement, of the talented chefs was released yesterday and reported on DallasEater and Eatsblog (what happened to their comments option?). The success of these two Dallas chefs depends on your dedication to voting for them from this moment until March 18. Last year you failed nominees Tre Wilcox (then Marquee Grill & Bar) and Tim Byres (Smoke, Chicken Scratch). Here is the link click it and vote.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.