The debate is officially over. Sorry, East Dallas; sorry, Lakewood, North Dallas, Far East Dallas, and everyone else who wants a slice of Jerrier in their neighborhood. Zoli’s NY Pizza Tavern, a place for pizza lovers who hate Cane Rosso, is moving to Oak Cliff, according to Teresa Gubbins. The “leader in the clubhouse” turned out to be Bee’s old space.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.