The debate is officially over. Sorry, East Dallas; sorry, Lakewood, North Dallas, Far East Dallas, and everyone else who wants a slice of Jerrier in their neighborhood. Zoli’s NY Pizza Tavern, a place for pizza lovers who hate Cane Rosso, is moving to Oak Cliff, according to Teresa Gubbins. The “leader in the clubhouse” turned out to be Bee’s old space.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »