The debate is officially over. Sorry, East Dallas; sorry, Lakewood, North Dallas, Far East Dallas, and everyone else who wants a slice of Jerrier in their neighborhood. Zoli’s NY Pizza Tavern, a place for pizza lovers who hate Cane Rosso, is moving to Oak Cliff, according to Teresa Gubbins. The “leader in the clubhouse” turned out to be Bee’s old space.
9/22/14 MonOcean Prime
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/19/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »