Several readers have asked for an update on The Establishment, the new place put together by the boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen. The reservations-only bar is in the space formerly known as Trece. Martensen says they are open but there is no sign. Just look for the Trece sign and the door closest to Sur La Table, and try to get in. They don’t have food yet, the kitchen is still under construction. They will be open from 5PM-2AM. Martensen said the reservations policy is meant to better serve the customer, not keep people out. Each cocktail is handmade and they don’t want to get into the situation that occurred when Cedars Social opened and they had to lock the doors to keep the crowds happy. Right now the room seats 50 folks.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.