Several readers have asked for an update on The Establishment, the new place put together by the boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen. The reservations-only bar is in the space formerly known as Trece. Martensen says they are open but there is no sign. Just look for the Trece sign and the door closest to Sur La Table, and try to get in. They don’t have food yet, the kitchen is still under construction. They will be open from 5PM-2AM. Martensen said the reservations policy is meant to better serve the customer, not keep people out. Each cocktail is handmade and they don’t want to get into the situation that occurred when Cedars Social opened and they had to lock the doors to keep the crowds happy. Right now the room seats 50 folks.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.