Several readers have asked for an update on The Establishment, the new place put together by the boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen. The reservations-only bar is in the space formerly known as Trece. Martensen says they are open but there is no sign. Just look for the Trece sign and the door closest to Sur La Table, and try to get in. They don’t have food yet, the kitchen is still under construction. They will be open from 5PM-2AM. Martensen said the reservations policy is meant to better serve the customer, not keep people out. Each cocktail is handmade and they don’t want to get into the situation that occurred when Cedars Social opened and they had to lock the doors to keep the crowds happy. Right now the room seats 50 folks.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.