A lot of diners have a soft spot in their heart for fondue. Sadly, the trend, like key parties, has fallen out of favor. Last Friday, The Melting Pot in Addison which opened in 1995, closed “due to financial reasons independent of the business that prevent the current franchisees from continuing to operate the restaurant.” There is a glimmer of hope that they will reopen, in the meantime you’ll have to fondue at their locations in Arlington. I don’t have a resource at this time for key parties.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »