A lot of diners have a soft spot in their heart for fondue. Sadly, the trend, like key parties, has fallen out of favor. Last Friday, The Melting Pot in Addison which opened in 1995, closed “due to financial reasons independent of the business that prevent the current franchisees from continuing to operate the restaurant.” There is a glimmer of hope that they will reopen, in the meantime you’ll have to fondue at their locations in Arlington. I don’t have a resource at this time for key parties.
The Melting Pot in Addison is Closed
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »