First The Melting Pot; now Champps? WTF is going on in Addison? A nice gentleman answered the phone and said: “Yes, we closed our doors for business this morning.” I’m taking that as a confirmation.
Read This Next
- The Melting Pot in Addison is Closed
- Into Shelley’s Belly: Hofmann Hots in Trinity Groves Just Opened Today
- Soap Opera Update: Avila’s Mexican Restaurant on Maple in Dallas
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.