First The Melting Pot; now Champps? WTF is going on in Addison? A nice gentleman answered the phone and said: “Yes, we closed our doors for business this morning.” I’m taking that as a confirmation.
Read This Next
- The Melting Pot in Addison is Closed
- Into Shelley’s Belly: Hofmann Hots in Trinity Groves Just Opened Today
- Soap Opera Update: Avila’s Mexican Restaurant on Maple in Dallas
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.