The Standard Pour co-founder and barman Brian McCullough was on D: The Broadcast’s mixology segment last Friday. He demonstrates The Standard Pour, a house specialty made with rye, Benedictine, and sweet vermouth. Stop by The Standard Pour and mention D: The Broadcast. You’ll get a deal. Wednesday is Ladies Night and I think I heard the word FREE more than once.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.