The Standard Pour co-founder and barman Brian McCullough was on D: The Broadcast’s mixology segment last Friday. He demonstrates The Standard Pour, a house specialty made with rye, Benedictine, and sweet vermouth. Stop by The Standard Pour and mention D: The Broadcast. You’ll get a deal. Wednesday is Ladies Night and I think I heard the word FREE more than once.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »