Elizabeth Lavin, D Magazine’s staff photographer, was out of town yesterday. She was eating barbecue and chatting with the owner of the place. She sent this picture with a message: “They are deciding now on a Dallas location.” The joint already has a small footprint in the area, but a their business plan calls for a huge hoof mark soon.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- Richard Patterson on the Brexit Vote by Tim Rogers
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
- Watch Bryan Wilson, The Texas Law Hawk, Jump a Jet Ski by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »