Have you visited the Trinity River Audubon Center? If not, please make an attempt to visit this special facility. I’m biased because I’m an avid birder and I support the center in as many ways as possible. Today, Bolsa/Bolsa Mercado Owner, Chris “Pileated Woodpecker” Zielke announced their exclusive catering program with TRAC. The facility is a perfect place for special events such as weddings, corporate meetings, and charity events. Chef Jeff “Blue Heron” Harris will make anything from box lunches to multi-course formal dinners. Both businesses are focused on sustainability, organic practices, and commitment to community. Here’s a link to learn more.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.