Have you visited the Trinity River Audubon Center? If not, please make an attempt to visit this special facility. I’m biased because I’m an avid birder and I support the center in as many ways as possible. Today, Bolsa/Bolsa Mercado Owner, Chris “Pileated Woodpecker” Zielke announced their exclusive catering program with TRAC. The facility is a perfect place for special events such as weddings, corporate meetings, and charity events. Chef Jeff “Blue Heron” Harris will make anything from box lunches to multi-course formal dinners. Both businesses are focused on sustainability, organic practices, and commitment to community. Here’s a link to learn more.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.