Have you visited the Trinity River Audubon Center? If not, please make an attempt to visit this special facility. I’m biased because I’m an avid birder and I support the center in as many ways as possible. Today, Bolsa/Bolsa Mercado Owner, Chris “Pileated Woodpecker” Zielke announced their exclusive catering program with TRAC. The facility is a perfect place for special events such as weddings, corporate meetings, and charity events. Chef Jeff “Blue Heron” Harris will make anything from box lunches to multi-course formal dinners. Both businesses are focused on sustainability, organic practices, and commitment to community. Here’s a link to learn more.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »