Pretty soon, you’ll be able to buy one of Norma’s famous pies in a 4,000 sq. ft building that can seat 135 people. The new Norma’s Cafe will be at the Centre at Preston Ridge (8400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco), starting mid-April. Lucky, lucky Frisco.
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Dallas Consider Raising the Minimum Wage? by Jason Heid
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special by Jason Heid
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- Leading Off (8/4/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »