Pretty soon, you’ll be able to buy one of Norma’s famous pies in a 4,000 sq. ft building that can seat 135 people. The new Norma’s Cafe will be at the Centre at Preston Ridge (8400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco), starting mid-April. Lucky, lucky Frisco.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.