Pretty soon, you’ll be able to buy one of Norma’s famous pies in a 4,000 sq. ft building that can seat 135 people. The new Norma’s Cafe will be at the Centre at Preston Ridge (8400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco), starting mid-April. Lucky, lucky Frisco.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.