A little weenie in the Hofmann Hots organization in Trinity Groves just told me the first “store” is getting ready for a soft opening on February 8.They will feature smoked kielbasa quarter pound or natural lamb casing German franks on housemade buns. Expect to see a Fajita Dog (grilled red and green bell peppers, grilled sweet onion, pepper jack cheese, chipotle ranch, grilled half jalapeno); Himalayan Dog (sweet onion chutney, toasted curry aioli, fried onion straws with fried curry leaf dusted with garam masala); Sweet and Smokey Dog (maple glaze, smoked gouda pimento cheese spread, chopped bacon); and a Bruschetta Dog (balsamic tomato compote, fresh basil, and shredded mozzarella cheese).
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »