A little weenie in the Hofmann Hots organization in Trinity Groves just told me the first “store” is getting ready for a soft opening on February 8.They will feature smoked kielbasa quarter pound or natural lamb casing German franks on housemade buns. Expect to see a Fajita Dog (grilled red and green bell peppers, grilled sweet onion, pepper jack cheese, chipotle ranch, grilled half jalapeno); Himalayan Dog (sweet onion chutney, toasted curry aioli, fried onion straws with fried curry leaf dusted with garam masala); Sweet and Smokey Dog (maple glaze, smoked gouda pimento cheese spread, chopped bacon); and a Bruschetta Dog (balsamic tomato compote, fresh basil, and shredded mozzarella cheese).
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »