Announced last June…Herrera’s Cafe opens in the space formerly known as Margarita Ranch in Mockingbird Station on Friday, Feb. 1 at 4PM. Food till 10PM; bar open until midnight. The new menu will feature classic Tex-Mex family recipes, such as slow-cooked meats and sizzling fajitas, as well as a comprehensive tequila list and flights. Happy hour and brunch details can be found on their blog. Regular hours of operation can be found here.
Read This Next
- Escondido Restaurant Blames Salvation Army Carr P. Collins Social Service Center for Loss of Business
- Brenner Wrong. Reitz is Close. Urban Rio in Plano Features Great Chips and Salsa
- Chef Jon Stevens to Leave Nosh Euro Bistro to Open Stock and Barrel. He Will Contribute to Mico Rodriguez’s New Concept, Mesero Miguel
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »