Announced last June…Herrera’s Cafe opens in the space formerly known as Margarita Ranch in Mockingbird Station on Friday, Feb. 1 at 4PM. Food till 10PM; bar open until midnight. The new menu will feature classic Tex-Mex family recipes, such as slow-cooked meats and sizzling fajitas, as well as a comprehensive tequila list and flights. Happy hour and brunch details can be found on their blog. Regular hours of operation can be found here.
Read This Next
- Escondido Restaurant Blames Salvation Army Carr P. Collins Social Service Center for Loss of Business
- Brenner Wrong. Reitz is Close. Urban Rio in Plano Features Great Chips and Salsa
- Chef Jon Stevens to Leave Nosh Euro Bistro to Open Stock and Barrel. He Will Contribute to Mico Rodriguez’s New Concept, Mesero Miguel
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »