Announced last June…Herrera’s Cafe opens in the space formerly known as Margarita Ranch in Mockingbird Station on Friday, Feb. 1 at 4PM. Food till 10PM; bar open until midnight. The new menu will feature classic Tex-Mex family recipes, such as slow-cooked meats and sizzling fajitas, as well as a comprehensive tequila list and flights. Happy hour and brunch details can be found on their blog. Regular hours of operation can be found here.
Read This Next
- Brenner Wrong. Reitz is Close. Urban Rio in Plano Features Great Chips and Salsa
- Chef Jon Stevens to Leave Nosh Euro Bistro to Open Stock and Barrel. He Will Contribute to Mico Rodriguez’s New Concept, Mesero Miguel
- Escondido Restaurant Blames Salvation Army Carr P. Collins Social Service Center for Loss of Business
5/28/15 ThuChestnut Square
5/30/15 SatReunion Lawn Party
6/2/15 TueSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
6/20/15 SatOld Town Lewisville
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- We Are Wet by Tim Rogers
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Lightning Round Via the Twitterverse by John Neely Bryan
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »