Announced last June…Herrera’s Cafe opens in the space formerly known as Margarita Ranch in Mockingbird Station on Friday, Feb. 1 at 4PM. Food till 10PM; bar open until midnight. The new menu will feature classic Tex-Mex family recipes, such as slow-cooked meats and sizzling fajitas, as well as a comprehensive tequila list and flights. Happy hour and brunch details can be found on their blog. Regular hours of operation can be found here.
Read This Next
- Escondido Restaurant Blames Salvation Army Carr P. Collins Social Service Center for Loss of Business
- Brenner Wrong. Reitz is Close. Urban Rio in Plano Features Great Chips and Salsa
- Chef Jon Stevens to Leave Nosh Euro Bistro to Open Stock and Barrel. He Will Contribute to Mico Rodriguez’s New Concept, Mesero Miguel
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
- Can Texas Support a Privately Funded Bullet Train? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.