Yesterday, Raya and I met with the ladies of Vim + Vigor, a new juice company based in Dallas. Owners Annie Portman and Liz Black told us they’ve been overwhelmed with orders ever since they launched last week. We taste-tested the juices that they brought us to try, and Raya has written the play-by-play on ShopTalk. (She has more details here, too.) If you’ve tried Vim + Vigor already, tell us what you think. We’re curious. Where’s your favorite juice place? Is it Le Jus? Roots? The Gem?
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »