Yesterday, Raya and I met with the ladies of Vim + Vigor, a new juice company based in Dallas. Owners Annie Portman and Liz Black told us they’ve been overwhelmed with orders ever since they launched last week. We taste-tested the juices that they brought us to try, and Raya has written the play-by-play on ShopTalk. (She has more details here, too.) If you’ve tried Vim + Vigor already, tell us what you think. We’re curious. Where’s your favorite juice place? Is it Le Jus? Roots? The Gem?
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »