Yesterday, Raya and I met with the ladies of Vim + Vigor, a new juice company based in Dallas. Owners Annie Portman and Liz Black told us they’ve been overwhelmed with orders ever since they launched last week. We taste-tested the juices that they brought us to try, and Raya has written the play-by-play on ShopTalk. (She has more details here, too.) If you’ve tried Vim + Vigor already, tell us what you think. We’re curious. Where’s your favorite juice place? Is it Le Jus? Roots? The Gem?
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »