If you are a wine drinker, I’d like to know your level of knowledge of wine: casual connoisseur (CC), I-know-more-than-Pinot-Merlot (IKMTPM), or I-wannabe-a-master-sommelier-when-I-grow-up (IWBMSWIGU). I’d also love to the average price you pay for a bottle of wine you consume at home. Thanks.
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »