We all knew it would take some big clogs to fill in the void created when Tre Wilcox resigned from his duties at the Village Marquee Texas Bar & Grill. Owner Mark Hearl has done a fine job filling them. He just hired former Pyramid execuchef Andre Natera. Hearl says Natera will start on February 1 and will be implementing his style of modern Texas cuisine. It looks like Natera will be cooking downstairs in the cozy restaurant while Hearl creates a new concept for the space upstairs. Good news from the most expensive restaurant real estate in Dallas.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »