We all knew it would take some big clogs to fill in the void created when Tre Wilcox resigned from his duties at the Village Marquee Texas Bar & Grill. Owner Mark Hearl has done a fine job filling them. He just hired former Pyramid execuchef Andre Natera. Hearl says Natera will start on February 1 and will be implementing his style of modern Texas cuisine. It looks like Natera will be cooking downstairs in the cozy restaurant while Hearl creates a new concept for the space upstairs. Good news from the most expensive restaurant real estate in Dallas.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.