Yes, it’s true. George Clooney was floating around downtown’s Iron Cactus yesterday evening, promoting a new tequila brand called Casamigos with his buddy, Rande Gerber, a former model. Iron Cactus, why didn’t you tell Nancy that Clooney was there? You know how much she love, love, loves him. Were you afraid she’d steal him and all the tequila? That’s probably what would’ve happened if you did. Thanks for denying us the probability of a very good show, worthy of reality TV. You suck.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.