Yes, it’s true. George Clooney was floating around downtown’s Iron Cactus yesterday evening, promoting a new tequila brand called Casamigos with his buddy, Rande Gerber, a former model. Iron Cactus, why didn’t you tell Nancy that Clooney was there? You know how much she love, love, loves him. Were you afraid she’d steal him and all the tequila? That’s probably what would’ve happened if you did. Thanks for denying us the probability of a very good show, worthy of reality TV. You suck.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »