This video about a two week eat-a-thon in China by The Perennial Plate is making me so sad right now. Can I please be the guy with the scruffy beard who gets to eat everything? I need me some Beijing duck, meat skewers, and noodle soup with pig intestines. (Sorry, vegetarians.) Chinese people aren’t scared to eat anything, not even bees. Watch the video and see for yourself.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.