This video about a two week eat-a-thon in China by The Perennial Plate is making me so sad right now. Can I please be the guy with the scruffy beard who gets to eat everything? I need me some Beijing duck, meat skewers, and noodle soup with pig intestines. (Sorry, vegetarians.) Chinese people aren’t scared to eat anything, not even bees. Watch the video and see for yourself.
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.