FT33 and Chef Matt McCallister will welcome Chef Randy Rucker of Houston, for a guest chef dinner and a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Rucker, winner of the 2011 Houston Rising Star award will bring his classical Southern perspective infused with modern techniques to McCallister’s season-inspired modern cuisine for a one-night-only culinary event. The evening will highlight bounty from both McCallister and Rucker’s foraging expeditions throughout the Texas woods in an innovative 14-course small plates menu. The dinner is Monday, January 14 at 6PM. $125 per person; $150 with wine pairings (plus tax and gratuity), 214-741-2629. (photos by Kevin Marple)
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special by Jason Heid
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
- Style Icon: Marti Diro by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »