This holiday season we would like to support our local food businesses. Carol and I are compiling a Local Food Gift Guide for SideDish. The post will be dedicated to spotlighting those who make food-related items one can purchase for gifts or serve at a gathering. If you make jelly, jam, chocolate, aprons, coffee cake, ham, table linen, turkey, casseroles, wine openers, olive oil, brownies or any other groovy food item, send Carol an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your information and a picture if you have one. Only products made in the DFW area or close by.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »