This holiday season we would like to support our local food businesses. Carol and I are compiling a Local Food Gift Guide for SideDish. The post will be dedicated to spotlighting those who make food-related items one can purchase for gifts or serve at a gathering. If you make jelly, jam, chocolate, aprons, coffee cake, ham, table linen, turkey, casseroles, wine openers, olive oil, brownies or any other groovy food item, send Carol an email (email@example.com) with your information and a picture if you have one. Only products made in the DFW area or close by.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »