It’s probably too late to pre-order your turkey and sides right now, but you can still simplify your life by dining at a restaurant on Thanksgiving day. Check out this list of 22 restaurants. I’m sure all of them would be more than happy to take your money. (New to the list: Sēr and Cook Hall.)
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »