I know it’s the time of the year we are to be thankful for the bounty of food available to us. But I would be more than thankful if menu creators would do just that–create some interesting salads. Does every restaurant have to serve a Caesar salad? What is it you all love about Caesar salads? And blue cheese? I’m sick of it. The other night I tried this lovely Clean Green Salad at Dish. Instead of a pasty, cheesy dressing, the butter and endive lettuces were oh-so-lightly tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette and topped with aged cheddar, thin slices of green apple, and shaved onion. Thank you chef Garreth Dickey. Anyone else have a chef to thank for a great salad?
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »