This New York Times article has exploded all over Twitter already, but I just wanted to make sure all you guys were keeping up with current (yet will-be-classic) reading literature. Pete Wells, the food critic, rants about Guy’s American Kitchen and Bar in Times Square for two whole pages like, as my friend says, “a witchy eighth grader.” Clearly, he belongs in the same Fieri-hating camp as Anthony Bourdain.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- David Kattner Arrested on a Charge of Sexual Assault by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »