This New York Times article has exploded all over Twitter already, but I just wanted to make sure all you guys were keeping up with current (yet will-be-classic) reading literature. Pete Wells, the food critic, rants about Guy’s American Kitchen and Bar in Times Square for two whole pages like, as my friend says, “a witchy eighth grader.” Clearly, he belongs in the same Fieri-hating camp as Anthony Bourdain.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »