A little birdy (cough, Desiree Espada) has spotted a new sushi restaurant, Hypnotic Sushi, at 3211 Oak Lawn, Ste. A. What’s interesting about this spot is its partnership with The Public Trust, a contemporary Dallas art gallery. Owner Harlan Hill commissioned owner/director of The Public Trust, Brian Gibb, to redesign the interior. Gibbs has overseen the installment of a Taro-kun large scale mural and several other works by Brent Ozaeta from two of his series.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »