A little birdy (cough, Desiree Espada) has spotted a new sushi restaurant, Hypnotic Sushi, at 3211 Oak Lawn, Ste. A. What’s interesting about this spot is its partnership with The Public Trust, a contemporary Dallas art gallery. Owner Harlan Hill commissioned owner/director of The Public Trust, Brian Gibb, to redesign the interior. Gibbs has overseen the installment of a Taro-kun large scale mural and several other works by Brent Ozaeta from two of his series.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »