A little birdy (cough, Desiree Espada) has spotted a new sushi restaurant, Hypnotic Sushi, at 3211 Oak Lawn, Ste. A. What’s interesting about this spot is its partnership with The Public Trust, a contemporary Dallas art gallery. Owner Harlan Hill commissioned owner/director of The Public Trust, Brian Gibb, to redesign the interior. Gibbs has overseen the installment of a Taro-kun large scale mural and several other works by Brent Ozaeta from two of his series.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »