A little birdy (cough, Desiree Espada) has spotted a new sushi restaurant, Hypnotic Sushi, at 3211 Oak Lawn, Ste. A. What’s interesting about this spot is its partnership with The Public Trust, a contemporary Dallas art gallery. Owner Harlan Hill commissioned owner/director of The Public Trust, Brian Gibb, to redesign the interior. Gibbs has overseen the installment of a Taro-kun large scale mural and several other works by Brent Ozaeta from two of his series.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »