A little birdy (cough, Desiree Espada) has spotted a new sushi restaurant, Hypnotic Sushi, at 3211 Oak Lawn, Ste. A. What’s interesting about this spot is its partnership with The Public Trust, a contemporary Dallas art gallery. Owner Harlan Hill commissioned owner/director of The Public Trust, Brian Gibb, to redesign the interior. Gibbs has overseen the installment of a Taro-kun large scale mural and several other works by Brent Ozaeta from two of his series.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
- Who Is In Charge of the Trinity River Project? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »