My husband is dying to make his own goat cheese. For his birthday, I’d like to give him the necessary equipment and ingredients to get started. This includes raw goat’s milk, from what I understand. So my burning question is this: where is the best place (preferably near Dallas) to buy raw goat’s milk? I’d love the SideDish team to help me buy raw milk or info on cheese-making in general, as it is completely new to me!
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.