My husband is dying to make his own goat cheese. For his birthday, I’d like to give him the necessary equipment and ingredients to get started. This includes raw goat’s milk, from what I understand. So my burning question is this: where is the best place (preferably near Dallas) to buy raw goat’s milk? I’d love the SideDish team to help me buy raw milk or info on cheese-making in general, as it is completely new to me!
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.