My husband is dying to make his own goat cheese. For his birthday, I’d like to give him the necessary equipment and ingredients to get started. This includes raw goat’s milk, from what I understand. So my burning question is this: where is the best place (preferably near Dallas) to buy raw goat’s milk? I’d love the SideDish team to help me buy raw milk or info on cheese-making in general, as it is completely new to me!
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.