Over the summer, Nancy reported that Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs was opening at 6340 Gaston Ave. sometime in the fall. Jerry’s is a small California chain restaurant expanding into Dallas, and its first Texas location should be open by this weekend, according to Joe Corcoran, one of the owners. He says they’re shooting for Friday. If you haven’t yet, check out the menu. These specialty hot dogs are mighty cheap. And there are vegetarian options, too.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.