Over the summer, Nancy reported that Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs was opening at 6340 Gaston Ave. sometime in the fall. Jerry’s is a small California chain restaurant expanding into Dallas, and its first Texas location should be open by this weekend, according to Joe Corcoran, one of the owners. He says they’re shooting for Friday. If you haven’t yet, check out the menu. These specialty hot dogs are mighty cheap. And there are vegetarian options, too.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »