Over the summer, Nancy reported that Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs was opening at 6340 Gaston Ave. sometime in the fall. Jerry’s is a small California chain restaurant expanding into Dallas, and its first Texas location should be open by this weekend, according to Joe Corcoran, one of the owners. He says they’re shooting for Friday. If you haven’t yet, check out the menu. These specialty hot dogs are mighty cheap. And there are vegetarian options, too.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »