Two weeks ago, Avner Samuel closed Snack, the global-small plates spot on Henderson. Samuel and partner Jon Stevens vowed they would reinvent the menu and reopen. I asked Samuel’s wife, Celeste, if there had been any progress on the project. She replied, “No news yet.” Meanwhile, several notable SideDish readers have texted or emailed me photos of their meals at Nosh Euro Bistro, Samuel’s successful restaurant. The pictures and reports were beautiful. Stay put, Avner.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »