Two weeks ago, Avner Samuel closed Snack, the global-small plates spot on Henderson. Samuel and partner Jon Stevens vowed they would reinvent the menu and reopen. I asked Samuel’s wife, Celeste, if there had been any progress on the project. She replied, “No news yet.” Meanwhile, several notable SideDish readers have texted or emailed me photos of their meals at Nosh Euro Bistro, Samuel’s successful restaurant. The pictures and reports were beautiful. Stay put, Avner.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »