My inbox is happy. I’ve just received word that Wicked Po’ Boys, which first opened in Richardson this past June, just signed a lease for a second location in Preston Center three doors down from Hopdoddy Burger Bar and one block away from my new dentist. He is not going to be thrilled when he finds out how many beignets I’ll be eating at Wicked once the new spot opens. When I first visited back in June, I mistakenly forgot to try the beignets with nutella and powdered sugar. Let it be known that is never happening again.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.