My inbox is happy. I’ve just received word that Wicked Po’ Boys, which first opened in Richardson this past June, just signed a lease for a second location in Preston Center three doors down from Hopdoddy Burger Bar and one block away from my new dentist. He is not going to be thrilled when he finds out how many beignets I’ll be eating at Wicked once the new spot opens. When I first visited back in June, I mistakenly forgot to try the beignets with nutella and powdered sugar. Let it be known that is never happening again.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.