My inbox is happy. I’ve just received word that Wicked Po’ Boys, which first opened in Richardson this past June, just signed a lease for a second location in Preston Center three doors down from Hopdoddy Burger Bar and one block away from my new dentist. He is not going to be thrilled when he finds out how many beignets I’ll be eating at Wicked once the new spot opens. When I first visited back in June, I mistakenly forgot to try the beignets with nutella and powdered sugar. Let it be known that is never happening again.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.