My inbox is happy. I’ve just received word that Wicked Po’ Boys, which first opened in Richardson this past June, just signed a lease for a second location in Preston Center three doors down from Hopdoddy Burger Bar and one block away from my new dentist. He is not going to be thrilled when he finds out how many beignets I’ll be eating at Wicked once the new spot opens. When I first visited back in June, I mistakenly forgot to try the beignets with nutella and powdered sugar. Let it be known that is never happening again.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.