The boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen, are opening a new place at 4513 Travis Street in the Knox/Henderson area in the space formerly known as Trece. The Establishment will be a bar-centric take on the classic oyster bar and the menu will offer 15 types of oysters and “an ever-changing selection of small plates, house-made charcuterie.” They are scheduled to open in early December. To kick off their love of oysters, they will host Oyster Fest this Sunday, October 28. The event will take place from 2:00– 6:00 p.m. in the parking lot next to the soon-to-open restaurant/bar. Just look for the tents, $1 oysters, $5 Palm Beer, $5 Aylesbury Duck Vodka Oyster Shooters, and $10 Etoile Sparkling Wine.
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/10/15 SunOmni Fort Worth Hotel
5/10/15 SunTexas Spice
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »