The boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen, are opening a new place at 4513 Travis Street in the Knox/Henderson area in the space formerly known as Trece. The Establishment will be a bar-centric take on the classic oyster bar and the menu will offer 15 types of oysters and “an ever-changing selection of small plates, house-made charcuterie.” They are scheduled to open in early December. To kick off their love of oysters, they will host Oyster Fest this Sunday, October 28. The event will take place from 2:00– 6:00 p.m. in the parking lot next to the soon-to-open restaurant/bar. Just look for the tents, $1 oysters, $5 Palm Beer, $5 Aylesbury Duck Vodka Oyster Shooters, and $10 Etoile Sparkling Wine.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »