The boys behind Cedars Social, Brian Williams and Michael Martensen, are opening a new place at 4513 Travis Street in the Knox/Henderson area in the space formerly known as Trece. The Establishment will be a bar-centric take on the classic oyster bar and the menu will offer 15 types of oysters and “an ever-changing selection of small plates, house-made charcuterie.” They are scheduled to open in early December. To kick off their love of oysters, they will host Oyster Fest this Sunday, October 28. The event will take place from 2:00– 6:00 p.m. in the parking lot next to the soon-to-open restaurant/bar. Just look for the tents, $1 oysters, $5 Palm Beer, $5 Aylesbury Duck Vodka Oyster Shooters, and $10 Etoile Sparkling Wine.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »