The blogosphere is exploding with chefs switching kitchens. Now Mike “Thrilla In The” Hiller reports talented chef Andre Natera is leaving the Pyramid Restaurant to take a sabbatical with his family. That’s usually code for: “I’ve been approached by a lot of restaurants and I can take my time to pick and choose.” The good news is that there are so many new restaurants opening in Dallas chefs have bargaining power. I’ve heard about several others who are ready to bail some high-profile spots. Crazy good times.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.