The blogosphere is exploding with chefs switching kitchens. Now Mike “Thrilla In The” Hiller reports talented chef Andre Natera is leaving the Pyramid Restaurant to take a sabbatical with his family. That’s usually code for: “I’ve been approached by a lot of restaurants and I can take my time to pick and choose.” The good news is that there are so many new restaurants opening in Dallas chefs have bargaining power. I’ve heard about several others who are ready to bail some high-profile spots. Crazy good times.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »