Jon Alexis, the shameless self-promoter of TJs Seafood Market, is standing behind my desk holding a jumbo-sized stone crab claw to my head. ‘”Listen to me,” he says. “We now that we have two stores, we have serious buying power.” He pokes the claw deep into the back of my neck. “Now I’m able to leap over a vendor and get them FedExed directly from the boats. Now put that up on SideDish.” Jeezy Pete, this guy is turning into the mahi-mahi mafia.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »