Jon Alexis, the shameless self-promoter of TJs Seafood Market, is standing behind my desk holding a jumbo-sized stone crab claw to my head. ‘”Listen to me,” he says. “We now that we have two stores, we have serious buying power.” He pokes the claw deep into the back of my neck. “Now I’m able to leap over a vendor and get them FedExed directly from the boats. Now put that up on SideDish.” Jeezy Pete, this guy is turning into the mahi-mahi mafia.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »