Jon Alexis, the shameless self-promoter of TJs Seafood Market, is standing behind my desk holding a jumbo-sized stone crab claw to my head. ‘”Listen to me,” he says. “We now that we have two stores, we have serious buying power.” He pokes the claw deep into the back of my neck. “Now I’m able to leap over a vendor and get them FedExed directly from the boats. Now put that up on SideDish.” Jeezy Pete, this guy is turning into the mahi-mahi mafia.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »