Jon Alexis, the shameless self-promoter of TJs Seafood Market, is standing behind my desk holding a jumbo-sized stone crab claw to my head. ‘”Listen to me,” he says. “We now that we have two stores, we have serious buying power.” He pokes the claw deep into the back of my neck. “Now I’m able to leap over a vendor and get them FedExed directly from the boats. Now put that up on SideDish.” Jeezy Pete, this guy is turning into the mahi-mahi mafia.
Fresh Stonecrabs at TJs Seafood Market
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »