Jon Alexis, the shameless self-promoter of TJs Seafood Market, is standing behind my desk holding a jumbo-sized stone crab claw to my head. ‘”Listen to me,” he says. “We now that we have two stores, we have serious buying power.” He pokes the claw deep into the back of my neck. “Now I’m able to leap over a vendor and get them FedExed directly from the boats. Now put that up on SideDish.” Jeezy Pete, this guy is turning into the mahi-mahi mafia.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.