The last time we showed you food from The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner, Graham Dodds was acting as interim chef. Now Dodds can give Central 214 his full attention again, because The Lumen has announced that Nick Amoriello is filling the executive chef position at The Front Room. Amoriello has been top executive dog at places like Meddlesome Moth, the Loft at NYLO Plano, and Potager, so he brings with him a plate full of experience. New menus for the modern American restaurant should be coming out soon for the fall.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »