The last time we showed you food from The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner, Graham Dodds was acting as interim chef. Now Dodds can give Central 214 his full attention again, because The Lumen has announced that Nick Amoriello is filling the executive chef position at The Front Room. Amoriello has been top executive dog at places like Meddlesome Moth, the Loft at NYLO Plano, and Potager, so he brings with him a plate full of experience. New menus for the modern American restaurant should be coming out soon for the fall.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Gwyneth Paltrow Visits Highland Park Village by Margaux Anbouba
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »