The last time we showed you food from The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner, Graham Dodds was acting as interim chef. Now Dodds can give Central 214 his full attention again, because The Lumen has announced that Nick Amoriello is filling the executive chef position at The Front Room. Amoriello has been top executive dog at places like Meddlesome Moth, the Loft at NYLO Plano, and Potager, so he brings with him a plate full of experience. New menus for the modern American restaurant should be coming out soon for the fall.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.