Okay fried food fanatics, we are giving you a daily space to write your own reviews on the the great fried food you eat at the great State Fair of Texas. Include the booth numbers if you remember. This post will be up daily until it’s all over and the grease traps are clear.
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Dallas Consider Raising the Minimum Wage? by Jason Heid
- Dallas Needs a New 21st Century Blueprint For Building a Better City by Kevin Walker
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- Leading Off (8/4/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »