If you’d like to get a first look (and taste) of Stephan Pyles’ new restaurant, Stampede 66, you can click on this link and get tickets to the 30th anniversary bash for the North Texas Food Bank. NTFB founders Ambassador Kathryn Hall and Liz Minyard, along with Chef Stephan Pyles will be there with dinner, dessert, and Hall and Walt Wines. Seating is limited. The cost per person is $300. This event will underwrite the distribution of 100,000 meals to hungry North Texans. 1717 McKinney Avenue.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »