If you’d like to get a first look (and taste) of Stephan Pyles’ new restaurant, Stampede 66, you can click on this link and get tickets to the 30th anniversary bash for the North Texas Food Bank. NTFB founders Ambassador Kathryn Hall and Liz Minyard, along with Chef Stephan Pyles will be there with dinner, dessert, and Hall and Walt Wines. Seating is limited. The cost per person is $300. This event will underwrite the distribution of 100,000 meals to hungry North Texans. 1717 McKinney Avenue.
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »