If you’d like to get a first look (and taste) of Stephan Pyles’ new restaurant, Stampede 66, you can click on this link and get tickets to the 30th anniversary bash for the North Texas Food Bank. NTFB founders Ambassador Kathryn Hall and Liz Minyard, along with Chef Stephan Pyles will be there with dinner, dessert, and Hall and Walt Wines. Seating is limited. The cost per person is $300. This event will underwrite the distribution of 100,000 meals to hungry North Texans. 1717 McKinney Avenue.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »