If you’d like to get a first look (and taste) of Stephan Pyles’ new restaurant, Stampede 66, you can click on this link and get tickets to the 30th anniversary bash for the North Texas Food Bank. NTFB founders Ambassador Kathryn Hall and Liz Minyard, along with Chef Stephan Pyles will be there with dinner, dessert, and Hall and Walt Wines. Seating is limited. The cost per person is $300. This event will underwrite the distribution of 100,000 meals to hungry North Texans. 1717 McKinney Avenue.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »