If you’d like to get a first look (and taste) of Stephan Pyles’ new restaurant, Stampede 66, you can click on this link and get tickets to the 30th anniversary bash for the North Texas Food Bank. NTFB founders Ambassador Kathryn Hall and Liz Minyard, along with Chef Stephan Pyles will be there with dinner, dessert, and Hall and Walt Wines. Seating is limited. The cost per person is $300. This event will underwrite the distribution of 100,000 meals to hungry North Texans. 1717 McKinney Avenue.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
- Gwyneth Paltrow Visits Highland Park Village by Margaux Anbouba
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »