Andrew Ormsby is one of the busiest men in the food business. His successful Andrew Ormsby Catering has just been appointed as the new catering team for The Tower at Cityplace. He will now plan and implement weddings, corporate parties and more through Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events. In July, he opened Southern Comfort, a neighborhood bar with live music and buttermilk fried chicken, burgers, and appetizers. He’s also the force behind Ku De Ta , a members-only day resort that is also available for events.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »