Andrew Ormsby is one of the busiest men in the food business. His successful Andrew Ormsby Catering has just been appointed as the new catering team for The Tower at Cityplace. He will now plan and implement weddings, corporate parties and more through Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events. In July, he opened Southern Comfort, a neighborhood bar with live music and buttermilk fried chicken, burgers, and appetizers. He’s also the force behind Ku De Ta , a members-only day resort that is also available for events.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.