Andrew Ormsby is one of the busiest men in the food business. His successful Andrew Ormsby Catering has just been appointed as the new catering team for The Tower at Cityplace. He will now plan and implement weddings, corporate parties and more through Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events. In July, he opened Southern Comfort, a neighborhood bar with live music and buttermilk fried chicken, burgers, and appetizers. He’s also the force behind Ku De Ta , a members-only day resort that is also available for events.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.