Andrew Ormsby is one of the busiest men in the food business. His successful Andrew Ormsby Catering has just been appointed as the new catering team for The Tower at Cityplace. He will now plan and implement weddings, corporate parties and more through Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events. In July, he opened Southern Comfort, a neighborhood bar with live music and buttermilk fried chicken, burgers, and appetizers. He’s also the force behind Ku De Ta , a members-only day resort that is also available for events.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.